Custom Search

Friday, July 11, 2014

Success Affirmations/Quotes


Affirmations is a short positive statement. Here are six quotes i am writing, pick any quote which you like and repeat daily for several days.

1. Divine Intelligence gives me all the ideas i can use.

2. Everything i touch is a success.

3. There is plenty for everyone, including me.

4. I am a magnet for divine prosperity.

5. Riches of every sort is drawn to me.

6. Golden opportunities are everywhere for me.

These affirmations/quotes are taken from Louise Hay book You Can Heal Your Life. I recommend everyone to read this book, as it is one of the best self help book i ever read.


You Can Heal Your Life on Flipkart

You can Heal Your Life on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...